Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Somerset Forest Lane, Simpsonville
*BELOW RECENT APPRAISED VALUE* Immaculate and Move-in ready condition! Welcome to 202 Somerset Forest Lane--a custom built, one-owner, all brick home in the highly desirable and prestigious Kingsbridge community. Situated on one of the best & most level lots in the neighborhood, this meticulously maintained home is full of high-end designer updates, neutral and stunning finishes and complete with the most spectacular outdoor entertaining space. From the moment you walk into the home, you will be impressed with the soaring 11 foot ceilings, open and practical floor plan, gleaming hardwoods throughout most of the main level, custom plantation shutters and abundance of warm natural light pouring into the space. Enter through the solid mahogany door into the spacious foyer, perfect for welcoming guests! Adjacent to the foyer you will find a well-appointed Dining Room, complete with Farrow & Ball designer wallpaper and a stunning chandelier by Currey & Company. On the opposite side of the foyer space, you will be welcomed into a comfortable living room that makes for a stunning piano room, sitting room, or study. Perfect for entertaining, the beautiful Kitchen is complete with Marble counters, beveled marble subway backsplash, cozy breakfast room with large windows and a gorgeous back yard view! The main level Master suite is the most beautiful and calming retreat, complete with a full sitting room for cozy nights by the gas fireplace, double trey ceiling detail and spacious his-and-hers walk-in closets. The Master Suite also allows for time spent unwinding in the luxurious spa-like Master bathroom with floor to ceiling Calacatta Gold Marble, soaking garden tub and separate marble tiled shower. In addition to the main level Master suite, you will find two spacious bedrooms, both with accompanying full baths, allowing for the most ideal "main level living" imaginable. Upstairs you will find a large bonus room with full wet bar, convenient and perfect for family time and entertaining. Adjacent to the Bonus space there are two additional bedrooms, one full bathroom and an ample amount of walk-in attic storage space. Thoughtfully designed by Dabney Peeples and spectacularly executed, the outdoor hardscape and landscape design is unparalleled. The outdoor space is the perfect spot for entertaining, throwing parties, or just a casual night watching the sunset views from the covered patio or custom gas firepit. No detail was spared in the outdoor living space, from the square cut bluestone surface material and tranquil water feature, to the outdoor kitchen featuring a Fire King grill, Big Green Egg, beverage center, stove and sink. Zoysia sod, full yard irrigation and beautiful landscape lighting provide a park-like setting to enjoy year round. Additional upgrades to this home include a new garage door, epoxy application in the garage, new driveway and landing poured in 2015, Vista Shield for sun control on all downstairs windows, Electrolux central vacuum, designer lighting & paint selections and aluminum louvered shutters. This home is in an award winning school district and is truly one of a kind. Don't miss out on this classic and beautiful home.
- MLS® #1384199
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKendall Bateman
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address202 Somerset Forest Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 8:16am EDT.