Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 E Earle Street, Greenville
Welcome to this beautiful home on the street lined with mature Oak trees! This truly is that special address in downtown Greenville. Within walking distance or a trolley ride to all that this amazing city has to offer! It is a rare opportunity to find a newer construction on an historical street such as Earle Street. This custom built home has everything you want both inside and out including solid brick, curb appeal, mature landscaping, a large and level fully fenced yard with downtown views, an incredible in-ground pool and rear entertainment gazebo area, a two-car rear side-entry attached garage, direct access from garage to flex room bonus that leads to main living and kitchen area, The list goes on and on! This home is an easy and fun walk with neighbors and children to and from the highly rated Stone Elementary School. You can’t go wrong with this location in terms of that friendly southern neighborhood with charm and sidewalks as this truly is one of those prestigious addresses. As you enter the home, you will love the open and inviting floor plan that encourages entertainment. The gourmet kitchen has it all to include granite and high end stainless steel appliances. The kitchen creates that perfect space for the chef as well as family needs. The kitchen is open to the dining area and to the cozy family room. There is a large formal living room with gas log fireplace. The large master bedroom is on the main level and is well designed with a luxurious bathroom suite and enormous walk-in closet. Upstairs, you will find a bonus room and four additional bedrooms which are all large in size with amazing walk in closet space as well! This home truly fits any size family‘s needs and is priced well under comparable properties in terms of dollars per square foot. This is the dream home you have been looking for with the perfect location and is priced to sell!
- MLS® #1384042
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,200
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJacob Mann
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address204 E Earle Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:31am EDT.