Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 Buxton Court, Easley
Located in the highly favored Anderson District One (Powdersville Schools) and the ever popular Rose Hill Subdivision! This basement home is space at it’s best. As you enter through the lovely double door entry you immediately appreciate the open floor plan, fabulous dark floors, the pop of white double crown molding throughout and the goodness of all the natural sunlight. The entry opens to the living room that has a gas fireplace with TV access above, plenty of space for furniture design, and French doors that lead to the covered back deck. The adjacent dining room area has wainscoting and triple windows and is an open slate for either formal or country chic’ style furniture. The wide open kitchen centers around the huge island. Plenty of barstool space, serving and cooking space, of course granite counters and tile backsplashing, a walk in pantry, breakfast nook and stainless appliances. The laundry room is off the back of the kitchen and is also walk-in with great space and cabinets and rounded out by the perfect ‘drop zone’ for backpacks, mail, coats and/or shoes with easy access to the garage. The master bedroom is on the main floor and is large enough for all your furniture but wait, so is the master walk in closet! The on-suite bath has double vanities, a garden soaking tub, and tiled walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms are on the main floor with a full bath that also has double vanities (great space for guests or kids)! Upstairs there are two bonus size bedrooms with a full bath, good walk in closet space and easily accessible storage space in each room. The unfinished basement is your perfect lions den!! So much space, let your imagination and Pintrest ideas run free. Stubbing, plumbing and electrical all in place …just waiting on your ideas! The Estates of Rose Hill offer access to great amenities including a wade in pool with waterspouts and different dept intervals for kids of all ages, playground, nice clubhouse and common areas. Welcome to Buxton Court!
- MLS® #1383973
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentVal Hubber
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address210 Buxton Court
- SubdivisionRose Hill
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 1:46am EDT.