Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Brookton Court, Greer
A rocks throw from popular SIMPSONVILLE is this gorgeous home in Ledgestone and for under 700k?? YES!! Where do we begin to tell you about this pristine and well maintained home? You will immediately notice the attention to detail with the brick and stone exterior. The lawn & landscape has been lovingly cared for with a upgraded irrigation system already in place for you. Inside, the two story foyer is both airy and stylish. You will love the home office with multiple floor to ceiling windows and a coffered ceiling. The dining room is the perfect size for entertaining and complete with crown molding, picture molding and chair rail molding. The two story great room is warm and inviting and boasts a gas log fireplace. The kitchen is every chef's dream and features a gas cooktop, double wall oven, walk in pantry, center island large enough for stools, a sizable breakfast room, granite countertops and lots of cabinet and counter space. The chef will never be left out of the conversations since the kitchen opens into the keeping room with a wooden ceiling and stacked stone gas log fireplace. You will love the convenience of the walk in laundry room on the main level and your guests will adore the little "jewel box" powder room. Also on the main level is the gorgeous master suite with multiple windows, space for a sitting area, walk in his and her closets and a full bath with double sinks, a custom tile shower, spa like soaking tub and separate water closet. Upstairs there are 4 additional bedrooms, with one being large enough and currently being used as a bonus room. Two of the bedrooms up have there own private baths. Perfect guest suites. A third bedroom has a personal entrance door to the hall bath. Looking for another optional guest room downstairs? Don't forget about the sizable office which could easily be converted. So many options here at 5 Brookton Ct! Did I mention the first floor is wired for audio? You can use your phone, tablet and TV to connect your favorite tunes in a gorgeous surround sound stereo complete with separate audio controls for each room. I personally would spend all of my time on the custom four season porch. This is a beautiful spot to unwind after a tough day and free from the elements. Light the fireplace in the winter, open the windows in the fall, keep that pesky spring pollen away & enjoy the view in the summer without all of the heat! You will overlook your beautiful wooded back yard and just relax... This home has so many great features already done for you; Gutter guards, landscape lighting, security lights, tv mounts on all three fireplaces, central vacuum, floored attic space, and solar blinds. You wont have to worry here with HVAC, hot water heater and appliances, the owner has just upgraded them for you! The garden entrance standing crawlspace houses all of your lawn equipment so your three car garage gives ample space for your toys, hobbies or a workshop. The neighborhood amenities include a clubhouse with outdoor kitchen and pool. You will not find a more beautiful home at a better location. Just minutes from all the shopping and dining of the Five Forks area of Simpsonville, a short commute to Spartanburg & Greenville. So don't be fooled by the address! This home is convenient to everything. Map it to your favorite hot spots and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised just like the sellers were. You really must see this home to appreciate all that it has to offer. Please call today and start loving where you live!
- MLS® #1383558
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address5 Brookton Court
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:46pm EDT.