Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Tropicana Court, Greenville
Welcome home! This one-of-a-kind custom timber home sits atop Paris Mountain in a prestigious elevated location offering breathtaking 180-degree views of downtown Greenville, Furman University's Mirror Lake and famed bell tower, and the Blue Ridge Mountains beyond. The custom estate features exquisite craftsmanship with exposed Douglas fir beams throughout almost 6,000 sq. ft. of living space. A serene retreat, the property boasts incredible outdoor space including four decks, a patio, and fire-pit -all with spectacular vistas. Five gas and/or wood-burning fireplaces create inviting and cozy living spaces, both indoors and out. There is an immaculate gourmet kitchen with only the finest appliances and walk-in pantry. All four bedrooms are impeccably designed, each with its own luxurious bath and heated bathroom floors, any of which can be used as the master bedroom. The bedroom over the garage can double as a bonus room or in-law suite as it features a kitchenette and a queen sized Murphy bed built into the wall. The main level bonus room, previously used as an exercise room is spacious with incredible views from every angle. Other custom features include majestic entries with steel and iron doors, Amish hand-scraped solid 3/4" hickory hardwood floors throughout, solid walnut custom 8' interior doors, some with custom glass and iron, vantage controls automatic lighting system, Marvin roll-out windows and custom tongue and groove poplar walls (no drywall anywhere), central vac, and more. Some exterior features include a 220 sq. ft. art studio, a new GAF slate roof, and a $300,000 landscaping package with tiered rock walls imported from Tennessee. This home is located off of Altamont Rd., famous to cycling enthusiasts and is minutes from the Swamp Rabbit Trail, an exercise path, leading to Travelers Rest and Greenville's best restaurants and cultural events making this fantastic home the ideal base from which to explore all that Greenville and its surroundings have to offer. Less than 15 minutes from downtown Greenville and 5 minutes to Furman University, Travelers Rest, and Hwy 25 that provides easy access to Hendersonville and Asheville, North Carolina. You MUST schedule a tour TODAY!
- MLS® #1383311
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleOther, Craftsman
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Mountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHolly May
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address5 Tropicana Court
- SubdivisionCity Lights
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Concrete
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Other, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:01pm EDT.