Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 W Sundance Drive, Easley
CONVENIENT LOCATION! POOL COMMUNITY! NICE YARD! WELL-KEPT HOME! GREAT PRICE (reduced $20K) for ALL! Easley is a growing small town, just a few minutes out of the GREENVILLE METROPOLITAN area, as well as convenient to Clemson or Anderson. This COMMUNITY of quality homes was built by D.R. Horton Homes and has remained consistently well maintained. The Community has a common playground, a clubhouse and a community pool, so you don’t have to worry about installing and maintaining your own pool! The YARD is easy to maintain with the full irrigation system, and a nice play area for children in the basically flat back yard. The HOME itself has great curb appeal with its brick front and spacious front porch. You are welcomed to the interior with a 2-story foyer and hardwood flooring with a beautiful stained-glass light fixture, coordinating with the one in the adjacent Dining Room. This spacious floor plan is sure to please all buyers, with the Family Room and its beautiful gas-log fireplace with marble hearth and white wood-surround being open to the Kitchen and Breakfast Room . The white Kitchen has kept everything light and bright in the area, but also the light neutral wall colors mainly throughout are light-reflecting. Also on the Main Floor is a Guest Bedroom Suite…every home needs at least one bedroom on the main level! The second level accommodates the nice large Master Bedroom Suite, as well as 2 other Bedrooms, another bathroom and a Bonus Room…a room for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!!! There are two HVAC Systems (gas heat and electric central AC) to make the home more comfortable, plus more energy efficient. There is also a gas hot water heater (5 years old). The lighting exterior and interior has been upgraded by sellers with a beautiful high-quality lighting/fan package. Only one family has owned and lived in this home. REDUCED $20K from ORIGINAL PRICE and PRICED RIGHT TO SELL!!! ($1000 allowance for new deck flooring/pickets at closing for the buyer…must be stipulated in contract.) Square footage & measurements approximate. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1383295
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address200 W Sundance Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 9:01pm EDT.