Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
513 Good Road, Landrum
Oh Wow what a mountain view on 3.20 acres!!! This cute brick home is as solid as they come! 2 bedrooms 1 bath and huge walk in laundry was a 3rd bedroom at one time and could be converted back. 2nd set of Laundry hook ups in the basement also. Walk in basement also offers lots of storage or workshop. Eat in Kitchen is open and bright, spacious living room and Large mature yard with nice shade trees! Must see! Also 2nd home site with electric, water (well) and septic in place. This is an awesome deal, home does need some updates and is heated with baseboard heat and a gas wall heater. Move in ready a must see!
- MLS® #1383228
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentLori Lancaster
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co
- Address513 Good Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCountertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingBaseboard, Propane Gas, Wall Furnace
- CoolingWall/Window Units
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2019 at 4:31pm EST.