Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
119 Dogwood Drive, Greer
Authentic mid-century (1968) home on large lot. Beautiful brick features inside and out, two exceptional brick walls/fireplaces, step friendly for young and not so young. Easy to decorate. Owners retiring out of state Owners believe there are hardwood floors under the carpets except for the bonus/storage/laundry room (former garage). Kitchen had portable dishwasher.
- MLS® #1383199
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJon Schweigert
- Listing OfficeSouth Properties
- Address119 Dogwood Drive
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 7:46am EDT.