Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Griffith Hill Way, Greer
Beautiful, brick 4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom home nestled on a private, wooded lot in Griffith Farm. As you approach this quiet, mature neighborhood, you will pass rolling pastures and horses grazing peacefully. This lovely home invites you in with its large front porch. Upon entering the foyer with soaring ceiling, your eye will be drawn to the dining room and its elegant, coffered ceiling. There is beautiful wood inlay in the gleaming hardwood floors. So much natural light floods the home through all the transoms and windows. Family room is complete with matching built-ins flanking the fireplace. The upstairs catwalk overlooks this stunning room. Keeping room, right off the kitchen, houses the second fireplace. Such a warm space to cozy up with a nice cup of coffee! You will note the office/craft room with its Juliet balcony overlooking the keeping room. Kitchen is complete with granite countertops, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry. Master bedroom and a 2nd bedroom on the main floor. Master bedroom has double trey ceiling and a bay window overlooking the backyard and private entrance to the back porch. Master bathroom with granite countertop, soaking tub, separate tiled shower, and huge walk-in closet. Mudroom is tucked away near garage with an entry door from the front porch. The screened porch with fireplace and open deck are just off the kitchen, perfect for cookouts! Laundry with cabinets and sink round out the main level. Upstairs are two more en suite bedrooms, plus an additional half bath, and an oversized bonus room spanning over the 3-car garage. There have been numerous upgrades to the home: encapsulated the crawl space, new roof, tankless water heater, new dishwasher, and zoned heating/cooling. This lovely home will not disappoint! **Adjacent lot (Lot #56 - Tax Map 0531.20-01-028.00) also available. Please see MLS #1383118 for more details. Buy both for ultimate privacy and the seller will offer a discount!**
- MLS® #1383117
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAnthony Thompson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Cbd
- Address112 Griffith Hill Way
- SubdivisionGriffith Farm
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 6:01pm EDT.