Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5037 Sunset Drive, Easley
This is one of the rare times that statement "You have to see it to believe it" is actually true. Pictures really cannot do justice to this home. From the peaceful and serene back yard, to the 2 over-sized garages (yes TWO). The 2 Garages (one attached and one detached) not only have room for two cars but an area for a full workshop! The detached garage also has a large car port attached for even more covered storage. Then there's the bonus room over the attached 2 car garage that has two entrances (one from the house and one from the garage) which makes an ideal space for someone who needs the convenience of being close to home but would enjoy some privacy as well. Not to mention the attached Mother-in-law suite with it's own entrance that incorporates a FULL SIZE kitchen as well as bathroom with walk-in shower and laundry room. Meaning the residents of this suite can be completely self sufficient. This also gives it HUGE potential as a rental space for addition income. You will be amazed at the hickory and red oak flooring throughout this home. The top grade kitchen with granite counter tops makes it ideal for entertaining as well. Come see this home, you won't be disappointed!
- MLS® #1382420
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Covered Parking Spaces, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Covered Parking Spaces, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAmy Mcconnell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address5037 Sunset Drive
- SubdivisionSunset Ridge
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.