Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
32 Rolleston Drive, Greenville
Stunning Details. Exceptional Floor Plan. Minutes from downtown Greenville. 32 Rolleston in the established gated community of Claremont off Roper Mtn Rd truly has it all. This one-owner, custom built property boasts hardwoods throughout the main level and all five bedrooms as well gorgeous ceiling treatments and arched entryways. The foyer gives way to an elegant dining room with applied moldings and wains coating. The Great Room showcases a coffered ceiling, large windows with transoms, a center gas log fireplace and a custom built-in. For added luxury, you'll enjoy 8 foot doors throughout the main level as well as updated lighting. The master suite is on the main level complete with hardwoods, a well-appointed bathroom with a large vanity, jetted tub, fully tiled shower and a large walk-in closet. There's also an additional bedroom and full bathroom ideal for a guest suite or downstairs office/study. The kitchen is the heart of this home with an island and serving bar, granite countertops, a roomy breakfast area with a conveniently located desk and upper cabinets and access to the rear grilling porch, as well as keeping room with the home's second fireplace, this one with stone facing. Don't miss the enormous walk-in pantry with solid shelving as well as the nearby mudroom and laundry room with tons of storage and a utility sink. Speaking of storage, there's no lack of it in this home. From the 3-car garage to the upstairs walk-in attic space to the large closets in all of the bedrooms. Upstairs there's a flexible floor plan with three bedrooms, two additional full bathrooms, an loft/office and a bonus/media room. The only carpet in the home is located in the bonus/media room for sound. The exterior affords a 3-car garage, a graciously sized driveway complete with its own private electronic gate as well as a front porch, two covered rear porches and a hot tub deck. And don't miss the custom designed circular fire pit with flagstone seating at the side yard area offering additional space for recreational fun. Other owner upgrades include tankless water heater, a whole house generator, as well as a walk-in crawlspace with concrete flooring, electricity and lighting. Claremont offers a robust amenity package including gates, a clubhouse with pool, neighborhood lighting and trails and convenient access to Downtown Greenville/ Roper Mountain Rd / I-385 / the GSP Airport and more!
- MLS® #1382366
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Windows, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMelissa Morrell
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address32 Rolleston Drive
- SubdivisionClaremont - Greenville
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.