Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
320 Pine Forest Drive, Greenville
$20K price adjustment! Extraordinary and distinctive Alta Vista 3-level contemporary property on 1.45 gorgeous acres with exceptional privacy. Ground level includes a two-car garage, rec room with built-ins, 1/2 bath and sliding doors to the yard. The middle level offers an amazing floor plan of open dining, living space with soaring ceilings in the great room and windows galore. Incredible wall space to display artwork. Hardwoods are found in much of the middle level with slate at the foyer. The kitchen has direct access to the cozy screened porch with creek views and soothing sounds from a small waterfall. A guest bedroom and study are also located on this middle level. The upper level is home to the master suite and an additional bedroom and huge laundry room. Elevator access is found in the garage, rec room, kitchen and master suite. What makes this home so special is the unique layout and intentional design to maximize views of the grounds. Private rear grilling deck. The creek and mature trees on this property are gorgeous, providing a backdrop that will make you wonder if you’re in the mountains. On the contrary, the location is ideal for quick access to I-85, I-385, Augusta Rd. Caine Halter YMCA (.4 miles), Swamp Rabbit Trail (.3 miles), Cleveland Park (.8 miles), Peace Center (1.8 miles), Falls Park (1.5 miles), Greenville Memorial Hospital (2 miles). Portions of the yard are covered by an irrigation system. A home generator backs up the middle level of the house plus a two outlets on the ground level (fridge, freezer space). Home as recently been painted inside, professionally deep-cleaned, inspected (with repairs made). Home has been well-maintained.
- MLS® #1382185
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Elevator, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentTom Marchant
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address320 Pine Forest Drive
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Elevator, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Chiller
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 5:46pm EDT.