Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Northwood Avenue, Greenville
Charming 1940's bungalow in the N Main area in downtown Gville. Gleaming hardwoods greet you in the foyer & throughout the 1st level. LR has masonry fireplace; the huge tiled “flex” Sun Room has built in shelves/bookcase; & there is tiled back splash & new/never used stainless appliances in the kitchen. Glass doorknobs add such character on these solid wood doors! LR, DR, kitchen & sunroom just painted with neutral light gray. Windows throughout provide lots & lots of natural light. Private master BR on the back with long closet & shelves for more storage. Deep hall closet can be used as closet space because the bath has a linen closet. Very large BR upstairs could be the Master, with its own bath & walk in closet with shelving. It could also be a kids/teen room, guest room or office/study too! Dual HVAC units provide flexibility for different temps on the two levels. Double carport has workroom with electricity. Some residents have used it as a covered patio! Walking distance to schools and parks. Matching stainless fridge and 1 year HW provided with an acceptable offer. Fireplace not warranted. Taxes at 6%.
- MLS® #1382088
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentM.tara Pickens
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address8 Northwood Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 12:46am EDT.