Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
423 Mount Vernon Road, Greer
Welcome to The Views at Mount Vernon! The first of nine to be built homes is almost complete by Greenville custom builder, Cobblestone Homes. This immaculately designed home features 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms with a total of almost 3,100 finished square feet and an additional 850 square feet in unfinished space. The home has been designed with porches on both the main and ground floors to capture some of the most unbelievable views found in Greer. And did we mention these views can be found only a half mile off of Wade Hampton. Come take a tour today and be amazed!
- MLS® #1382040
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentMichael Mumma
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address423 Mount Vernon Road
- SubdivisionThe Views @ Mt Vernon
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.