Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
604 Smith Grove Road, Easley
This well maintained home on approx. 1 acre has so much to offer, you will want to come see for yourself!! The home features main level living space with formal dining room, formal living room, generous sized den with built in bookshelves around the fireplace, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, laundry room with storage and built in desk/storage and an over-sized 2 car garage. The basement level could easily be upgraded to second living quarters with the addition of a stove and shower, as it now has a large studio setting with partial kitchenette, half bath and fireplace with gas logs. The basement has a one car garage with separate driveway, yard and upstairs entrances. Now for the fun stuff! Off the garage is a nice screened porch large enough for furnishings to relax and catch some winter views of Fruit Mountain or watch the family enjoy the fenced in ground pool (new liner). The hobbyist of the home with big toys or a big imagination will likely be found in the HUGE 29x34 detached garage with it's own electrical service, lighting, some shelving and storage. It's large enough to park a camper or other bigger toys in and still have tons of room left to play inside!! Don't wait, schedule your tour today!!
- MLS® #1381938
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJacquelyn Gamble
- Listing OfficeCommunity First Real Estate
- Address604 Smith Grove Road
- SubdivisionRollingwood - Area 63
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas, Radiant
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- ElementaryWest End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:46am EDT.