Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 Lakeside Circle, Greenville
Totally maintenance free living at its finest & easiest. Great patio home in popular Rolling Green Village retirement community. Open floor plan is light, bright, & cheery. Large LR-DR combination. Great kitchen w/ ample cabinets & counters. Large MBR has private MBA w/ walk in shower. Skylights in LR, kitchen, baths. Laminate hardwood floors in foyer, kitchen. Immaculate & neat as a pin; move-in, turn key condition. Attractive, neutral colors. Good curb appeal with covered front patio with awning. Sun room. All appliances remain. In move-in condition & selling 'as-is'. Bring offers. Rolling Green is a premier community for those 55+, featuring - walking paths, lake for fishing, wellness center w/ salt water pool, therapy rooms, on-site security, lifeline alerts, housekeeping svcs, transportation. Main bldg has a library & a wonderful dining room (great food) for residents. Also, RGV bus takes residents to the Peace Center & other activities. Much bang for the buck for the regime fees - Lakeside HOA is $220/month & RGV regime fee is $444/month. One-time membership entry fee of $3050/ person. Tours of RGV can be arranged, showing all amenities inc recently built exercise facility, meeting rooms and entertainment spaces. RGV offers an array of activities and amenities. Amenities provided with fees include exterior maintenance (inc roofs), termite contract, garbage pick up, "lifeline" service, discounted housekeeping, discounted meal plans, discounted (or gratis) transportation. RGV is conveniently located near interstates, GSP International Airport, downtown Greenville, Woodruff Rd. shopping and restaurants, and entertainment venues.* See Associated Docs for RGV contact info, community info, features, etc.
- MLS® #1381883
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1988
- StylePatio, Traditional, Duplex Style
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener
- GaragesDoor Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBo Matheny
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address405 Lakeside Circle
- SubdivisionRolling Green Village
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.