Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
406 S Fifth Street, Easley
Tons of living space in this renovated home! Extra large living room and master bedroom. The front porch offers a nice setting to relax and have coffee. New Roof, new windows, new HVAC system. New appliances. You will find much to love in this quaint home in the heart of Easley.
- MLS® #1381876
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentVeronica Roper
- Listing OfficeCommunity First Real Estate
- Address406 S Fifth Street
- SubdivisionWoodside Mill
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryWest End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:31pm EDT.