Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 Black Road, Simpsonville
All Brick home, 12.158 acres, large brick detached garage, walk- out finished basement with porcelain tile and heated floors, Trex deck and hardscaping around salt-water pool, four-stall horse barn with chicken coop and tractor storage, blueberry and muscadine patch, pond, stream, remodeled kitchen with high end soft close cabinets and granite, porch off master bedroom with view of pasture, short ten minute drive to the Fairview Road shopping district, city water and septic. Freshly painted and move-in ready.
- MLS® #1381859
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Pasture, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab, Basement
- Listing AgentKatherine Pochert
- Listing OfficeRocket Homes Real Estate, Llc
- Address210 Black Road
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm EST.