Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Fisher Road, Greenville
This home is located in an ideal setting. It is a quiet neighborhood on a lot that is surrounded with woods and greenery. It is much like living in a park. It is less than 5 minutes to two major hospitals and dozens of doctor's offices. It is a 10-minute drive to downtown and shopping centers. It has quick access to some of the highest rated elementary, middle and high schools in the state, both public and private. The University Center offering classes from five different universities and The Clemson University Business School and Greenville Technical College are also within a 10-minute drive. The airport (GSP) is about 15 minutes away. Within an hour and a half are the Blue Ridge Mountains with the Blue Ridge Parkway, Asheville NC, The State Capital and several significant Lakes. This property has two adjacent vacant lots of 3/4 acre each that can be purchased with the house. This can build a single property of 2.5 acres. Owner financing available for the lots. The price of the two lots is $130,000.
- MLS® #1381806
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address9 Fisher Road
- SubdivisionTerra Oaks
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 12:16am EDT.