Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
311 Block House Road, Greenville
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath home on 1.04 acres is built for entertaining and fun. Formal living room with fireplace serves as the heart of the home and opens to a multi-level deck complete with fireplace, fountain, grilling area, dining area, and a hot tub! Inside, the formal dining room features a hand painted scene that depicts scenes of Greenville. The open kitchen features granite counter tops, a stainless gas range, Sub Zero refrigerator, ice maker, and a built in wall oven and microwave. This great space is open to a breakfast area and keeping room/den with fireplace. Lots of time spent in this space with family and friends. In the wide hall, there is a bar area with a Sub Zero beverage refrigerator and a china closet! Also on the main level, a home office or music room or study sits off the open foyer. The master bedroom on main has His and Hers full bathrooms each with walk in closets. Upstairs, two bedrooms feature large closets and en-suite full bathrooms. The third upstairs bedroom shares a full bath with the bonus room/rec room. A second set of stairs take you from the rec room area to the kitchen area downstairs. Outside, a huge screened in porch overlooks the multi-level deck and large backyard. This home has space for everyone in a neighborhood with many amenities including pool, clubhouse, tennis courts and a walking path.
- MLS® #1381734
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Pool, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHeidi Putnam
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address311 Block House Road
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesScreen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 6:31pm EST.