Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
424 Chamblee Boulevard, Greenville
Quality custom craftsmanship throughout, built in 2014 by local custom builder for his personal residence. 4626 heated square feet total with 2787 square feet on main level, 5 bedrooms with 5 full baths in the prestigious Claremont gated community with access to either Woodruff road or Roper Mountain road through the subdivisions two gates. Master and guest suite on main level as well as Study. Off of the Foyer is the Study, Dining room and straight ahead is the Great room. Great room features a 12' tall coffered ceiling and LED lighting, a natural stone fireplace and mantle with gas logs, built-in cabinets on each side of fireplace, a full "Surround Sound" audio system including all audio equipment, front and rear speakers and sub-woofer built into cabinet and 70" flat screen LG HD-TV, 8' tall JeldWen sliding doors to screen porch. Study has a vaulted ceiling with trim and a brick "herringbone" accent pattern on the ceiling. Kitchen features stainless steel Kitchen Aid/JennAir appliances including a recently purchased JennAir refrigerator, a "touch" kitchen sink faucet and a Hot/Cold water dispenser for instant hot water. Large Kitchen 2 tier island and walk-in pantry allow for plenty of storage. Master bedroom features a large triple window allowing for plenty of light, a barrel ceiling with stained T&G 6" wood, master bath has separate his and her vanities, garden tub and large walk-in shower. A second guest suite is located on main level along with a full bath with shower. Upstairs features two bedrooms, two full baths with showers and a Recreation room. There is a walk-in attic storage off the second floor hallway as well as a disappearing stairs. Off the hallway to the garage on main level is a separate stairwell to the 5th bedroom that is 25'x12'-6" with a full bath, this area is completely separate from the main second level. Off the Great room is a large screen porch with access to a cobblestone patio for grilling. This home features 10' ceilings on main level with 8' tall solid core doors, 9' ceilings upstairs with 7' solid core doors, separate HVAC systems for each floor with NEST programmable thermostats, Oak 3/4" hardwood floors throughout, In-wall whole house central vacuum system, new epoxy on garage floor, shelving and work bench in garage, Gutter guards on gutters, fenced in backyard with mature evergreens for complete privacy and a 48" - 2 tier water fountain with auto fill. In-wall speakers with individual volume controls for master bedroom, master bathroom and screen porch Whole house hot water recirculating system for instant hot water at all locations Built with maintenance free living in mind, all windows are JeldWen LowE aluminum clad, gutter guards installed, TechShield radiant barrier roof sheathing, exterior is predominately brick with some natural stone, all other exterior material is either cement board or miratec material for low maintenance.
- MLS® #1381511
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRenfrow Galloway
- Listing OfficeGalloway Custom Homes, Llc
- Address424 Chamblee Boulevard
- SubdivisionClaremont - Greenville
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:31pm EST.