Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
505 Echo Circle, Easley
This home is UNIQUE!! It offers plenty of living space on a split floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a formal dining room, and large loft/man-cave with wet bar. A large dual sided, floor to ceiling, stone fireplace greets you as you enter the home, and separates the great room from the den. You will love cozying up to this magnificent fireplace! You can also entertain out by the pool or travel up the spiral stair case to the loft/man-cave that overlooks the pool and den. The fenced back yard offers a separate fenced in area from the fenced pool area that is absolutely perfect for your favorite pet to play and roam! The detached garage has a workshop with shelving units that could offer two parking spots but is currently acting as storage. Come check out this home! You don't want to miss out on this rare gem in Easley!
- MLS® #1381390
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Pool-In Ground, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAaron Bowen
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address505 Echo Circle
- SubdivisionTwin Brook
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:16am EDT.