Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Trafalgar Road, Greenville
NEW PRICE! 5 Bedroom, 4 bathroom home with over 3600 square feet that includes a finished basement on over a half acre lot in a prime location! This single owner home was built in 1978 (per owner) and is ready to be passed on to its new owner. The main level includes a bedroom and full bath in addition to two formal living areas, a formal dining room, and a kitchen with breakfast area. Interesting side note: Per the seller the fireplace in the living room includes brick from the Carolina Theater in Downtown Greenville that closed back in the 1960's! Upstairs includes the master bedroom with its own wood burning fireplace and an attached full bath and walk-in closet, and off the master walk-in closet there's a spacious walk-in attic. Two additional bedrooms and one full bath complete the second level. The walk-out basement includes another large bedroom and full bath, plus a den with wet bar...ideal for multiple uses. Other updates, per the seller, include a new hot water heater in 2016, new gutters with leaf guard in 2018, and new front porch railings. All this on over a half acre lot in a neighborhood with a pool and conveniently located to so many different places: Less than 2 miles to Furman, about 5 miles to downtown Greenville, close to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, roughly 5 miles to downtown Travelers Rest, and so much more. If you're looking for a lot of home in an established neighborhood in a great location then look no further - make an appointment to see this home today.
- MLS® #1381291
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentSunil Varghese
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address121 Trafalgar Road
- SubdivisionNorthwood Hills
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.