Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
404 East 1st Avenue, Easley
STUNNING SOUTHERN ELEGANCE!! In the heart of Easley lies the epitome of southern charm and sophistication. A three bedroom, two and a half bathroom masterpiece complete with four fireplaces and sitting on over half an acre, complete with an irrigation system and invisible fence!!! Restored and updated beautifully, a piece of history shines as a true work of art. Step through the jaw-dropping front door onto gorgeous hard wood floors and instantly be enamored with elegance and charm. In the living room, high decorative tile ceilings and an abundance of natural light are the perfect backdrop for festive gatherings with family and friends. Gather around the centerpiece of the room, one of four fireplaces, and ensure comfort while creating an ambiance of togetherness, warmth, and celebration, perfect for good conversation among family and friends or curling up with a good book on a cold winter's night. The den awaits with oversized windows, continued hardwood floors and another fireplace. Ready to create culinary art and cooking masterpieces? Then head into the kitchen to find a true gourmet kitchen, complete with granite countertops, beautiful white cabinetry, gas cook top range, crown molding, recessed lighting, and large center island. Serve those culinary works of art in the formal dining room which boasts beautiful wainscoting, another fireplace, large picturesque windows, and gleaming hardwood floors. A breakfast room and attached sunroom await small intimate meals, morning coffee, or a quiet moment at the end of the day. Tile floors and a wall of windows provide comfort and a feeling of calm and relaxation. When the day is done and it's time to retire for the night, step into the master suite where oversized furniture will be welcomed. The high ceilings continue as well as the hardwood floors and are perfect to relax after a long day. Step into the 6x9 walk in closet and unwind for the night or prepare for the coming day's adventures. The en suite master bath boasts a claw foot soaking tub, separate shower, double sinks, recessed lighting, and decorative tile ceiling providing a serene ending to a stressful day, or starting a brand new one off right. Two more large, beautiful bedrooms with connected jack and jill bathroom will delight family and friends and provide comfort and privacy. Step outside and gather to sit around a fire pit, gaze at a clear starry night, or grill some tasty meals for the game. True southern charm and elegance!! Schedule a personal showing today!!!
- MLS® #1381247
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentHaro Setian
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Historic Dist.
- Address404 East 1st Avenue
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Handicap Access, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Dropped, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 4:16am EDT.