Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5207 Emerson Street, Hodges
Celebrate Spring!! Visit this beautiful immaculate Historic Hodges Home!! Hodges was named after Major General George Washington Hodges, commander of all of South Carolina's militia, who fought in the War of 1812. Nestled in the heart of Hodges is 5207 Emerson Street a historic 2 story traditional home with a generous front porch and a beautiful deck inside the completely fenced backyard. The house comes complete with three living areas or parlors which have undergone authentic remodeling to widen the main parlor and dining area entrance while also adding huge storage closets. There is a welcoming kitchen/dining area with new stainless appliances and oversized laundry with plenty of storage. This home boosts over 3,000 sq. ft of living area with two and a half bathrooms, four bedrooms, a completely separate office/extended family suite. As you enter you will be instantly impressed with the immaculate condition, as the current owners have replaced the HVAC, beefed up the insulation, the result, very low utility bills! Most historic homes have great ambiance but the utilities can be ugly, not with this home...these utilities are a fraction of what a home of this age should cost. The whole home has its original hardwood floor that ties the historic charmer into a bow just in time for Christmas.
- MLS® #1381002
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDiane Gillespie
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Llc
- Address5207 Emerson Street
- Zip Code29653
- InteriorHardwood, Pine
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Some Window Trtmnts, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:31pm EDT.