Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
403 Roberta Drive, Greenville
Price Reduced $5000 below appraisal which is included in documents This home was originally purchased for owner's parents. Home has a brand new roof with complete tear-off 30 year architectural shingles installed by Carolina Constructors and also features new vinyl siding, all new high energy efficient windows, and new covered gutters all installed by Window World and have a lifetime warranty. Installed by Autumn Air, the home also has a new high efficiency gas pack heating and air system with 8 year manufactures warranty. A newly remodeled kitchen complete with granite countertops and island, plenty of cabinet space designed by Home Depot, and installed by Solum Builders. All new kitchen appliances include dishwasher, glass top electric range, and built-in microwave. Hardwood floors in living room, master bedroom, and one bedroom have been redone with three coats of polyurethane and completed by Burger Floor Sanding. Motion detection security lighting surrounds the home and has a new cement driveway and turnoff. Also included is a full 1 year home warranty, termite bond with a CL100, and Survey. This MUST SEE sits on over a 1/2 acre lot in the quiet and quaint Cherokee Forest subdivision, just minutes to Haywood Mall and downtown Greenville
- MLS® #1380992
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab, Slab
- Listing AgentBill Galindo
- Listing OfficeEco-realty Carolina
- Address403 Roberta Drive
- SubdivisionCherokee Forest
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryLake Forest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 12:46am EDT.