Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
150 Duncan Reidville Road, Duncan
Charming 1920 farm house located on nearly 17 acres convenient to BMW, GSP, Greer and I-85. Approx 1.5 acres of manicured lawn, 7 acres tiered for farming (used to be a peach orchard) and the back half is natural woods, full of deer. There is a creek in the middle of the woods and a waterfall at the edge of the property. 2 property lines are water. 4 magnificent magnolias adorn the front yard along with over 40 well-placed crepe myrtles throughout the front & back yards. A 100 year old oak tree towers in the back yard. Inside you will be amazed at the spacious rooms. Large formal living room greets you as you enter with lots of light from the large windows. On the main floor you will find a large dining room with fireplace that is the pathway to the sunken den with cathedral ceiling and hardwood floors. The spacious kitchen and breakfast room look out onto the back patio with gazebo just waiting for family and friends to arrive.
- MLS® #1380960
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMarcus Wondracek
- Listing OfficeWondracek Realty Group, Llc
- Address150 Duncan Reidville Road
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Gas Available
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.