Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
94 Park Vista Way, Greenville
Beautiful, like new, amazing home awaits the next buyers! What an exceptional floor plan for any lifestyle and located just minutes from the Swamp Rabbit Trail. This exquisite home is located in Hunters Ridge, a very popular gated neighborhood in the Furman area. This home meets all expectations with beautiful foyer way, large kitchen opening to the great room, large dining room, hardwood floors, granite counters throughout, and a bedroom on the main level which can also make a fantastic study, music room, office space or exercise room. This home's spaciousness also includes 4 more bedrooms that all are large in size. If you dream of a master onsuite to make anyone jealous, this home has it, complete with sitting room. Don't miss this chance to have the square footage you need, the bedrooms desired, located in a culdesac and move in ready! Come see today and reserve this home. You deserve it!
- MLS® #1380859
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Some Trees
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address94 Park Vista Way
- SubdivisionHunters Ridge
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 12:46am EDT.