Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17 Inglewood Drive, Greenville
Nice corner lot, 1 level, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom updated home in the North Main area of Croftstone. The floor plan has been opened up to create a larger kitchen with a breakfast bar and breakfast room. The living room has 3 floor to ceiling windows overlooking the large front yard and hardwoods throughout. The Flex Room is currently being used as a Den, could also be an office, playroom, media room, etc. This flex room has a fantastic wood burning stove that will heat up the entire home in the winter! The Owner's Suite has great windows, 2 closets, gleaming hardwood floors and a brand new bathroom. This new bathroom has a large tiled shower and glass shower door. The two secondary bedrooms also have hardwood floors and share a large hall bathroom with a jacuzzi tub. Outside you will find an oversized patio area and a private backyard. Plenty of room for entertaining or for the kids to ride bikes. Owners will negotiate to add a door to garage area with reasonable offer.
- MLS® #1380615
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentKiersten Bell
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address17 Inglewood Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Tub-Jetted, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWoodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:16pm EDT.