Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
476 Preservation Trail, Columbus
Turnkey 13 Acre Gated Equestrian Property in the heart of Tryon's Horse Country! Ride on and off the property - easy access to miles of extensive trail systems! 3 BR/3.5 b custom home is beautifully sited on a knoll overlooking the barns and pastures, with panoramic views of the mountains and surrounding countryside. Three stall shed-row barn and two additional barn buildings, board-fenced established pastures, round pen and even your own private riding or walking trails with a charming covered bridge! Perfect location between Tryon International Equestrian Center and downtown shopping and restaurants. Additional 11 acres available include a professional riding arena and equipment building with trailer storage.
- MLS® #1380331
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesGated Community, Horses Permitted, Private Roads
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLinda Tinkler
- Listing OfficeMountain Property Group Llc
- Address476 Preservation Trail
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:46am EDT.