Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
476 Preservation Trail, Columbus
25.85 acre Horse Farm in the heart of Tryon's trail systems in a Gated Equestrian & Residential Community. Quality professional riding arena, three barn buildings, established pastures and a round pen - everything you have been looking for! 3 BR, 3.5 bath custom home with an additional charming 1 BR, 1 bath apartment over the 3 car garage. Open floor plan home includes a two story great room with floor-to-ceiling views of green pastures and the Blue Ridge Mountains, open concept gourmet kitchen, master suite on main floor, two large porches, and two bedroom suites upstairs. Farm is surrounded by horse properties but still conveniently located near Downtown shops and restaurants, and is only a ten minute drive to Tryon International Equestrian Center. Coveted FETA and CETA Trail System memberships are available for residents of this subdivision. Ride for miles! Home warranty included!
- MLS® #1380215
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesGated Community, Private Roads
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Mountain View, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLinda Tinkler
- Listing OfficeMountain Property Group Llc
- Address476 Preservation Trail
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 7:46am EDT.