Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
133 Raptor Way, Landrum
It's a great day on the Mountain! That's what everyone says while living on Glassy Mountain. The proof is in the fact folks have a hard time leaving the mountain. Now it's your turn to experience Glassy Mountain with this beautifully updated craftsman style home. Located in the bend of the road for privacy, and having a large, .82 acre lot, creates a "tucked away" feeling all around. This home says, "Welcome" any way you look at it. From the moment you come up to the front porch and step inside, you know it has been well-loved, and updated for pleasure. Hardwoods, and travertine tile compliment all the spaces, and bathrooms truly giving a very warm look to the homes interior. On the main level you'll be pleased with the kitchen opening to the living room/dining area, and the gorgeous rock fireplace accenting the living room. Windows on both sides let you see the amazing nature-scape surrounding this home. The large Master bedroom and master bath give the romantic nod to this home as well with a walk out to the deck space. On the other side of the living room is a guest bedroom and full bath. Also on this level is a half bath for company. The lower level boasts so many wonderful spaces! If you need an office, a piano room, a secondary family gathering room, an additional bedroom with bath for guests or family….this home has options galore! All bathrooms have travertine tile floors, tiled surround on tubs or tiled walk in showers. Great home, great colors, and a new addition is a heated and air conditioned detached garage with breezeway! Now, you have a 3 car garage home or a 2 car garage with storage building, hobby room, equipment building, workshop, tool shed, man cave, etc….Plus, the detached garage has disappearing attic stairs for an entire size-of-garage storage space! Come on and see this home today, and while you’re there, sit out on the deck or in the screened in porch and enjoy the peace and beauty of Glassy Mountain privacy.
- MLS® #1380158
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address133 Raptor Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorHardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.