Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
421 Kingsgate Court, Simpsonville
Exceptional Community. Hard to Find Floor Plan. Private Setting. These are just a few ways to describe the stunning brick & stone custom built home at 421 Kingsgate on a mature cul-de-sac lot in the gated community of Kingsbridge near Five Forks Simpsonville. In fact, Kingsbridge affords a robust amenity package including a gated entrance, elegant clubhouse, pool, tennis, sidewalks and the most convenient location to Five Forks retail as well as Hwy 14, Woodruff Rd, Roper Mtn Rd and the GSP International Airport. What makes this home so special is its floor plan as every bedroom has its own private bathroom with fully tiled tub/shower surrounds and granite on every vanity as well as roomy closets! It's never easy to find 5 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms! This home also boasts gorgeous hardwoods throughout the vast majority of the the main level including newly installed hardwood flooring in the master suite and enormous closet. The courtyard entry with a three car garage has a beautiful brick paver inlay as an accent piece not to mention a luxurious stone archway leading to the double front doors. Inside you'll enjoy a high-end trim package with arches and thick moldings in the dining room, as well as the vaulted Great Room complete with custom built-ins and center gas log fireplace. The kitchen and keeping room are the heart of the home with granite countertops, antique white cabinetry, a stainless steel appliance package, huge walk-in pantry as well as a vaulted stained bead board keeping room with the home's second fireplace. The master suite and a guest suite are on them main level, both very well appointed. Upstairs you'll find THREE additional bedrooms each with their own bathroom and closet storage as well as a Huge bonus room over the three-car garage. And don't miss the walk-in attic storage upstairs too. On the exterior, you'll treasure the rear brick paver patio and mature trees and plantings as well as a small flagstone patio at the back of the property for gatherings and recreation, too. Make 421 Kingsgate your holiday home this year!
- MLS® #1379682
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMelissa Morrell
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address421 Kingsgate Court
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 6:16pm EST.