Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Coleridge Lane, Greer
Back on the market.... MOTIVATED SELLER!! Why wait for new construction? 209 Coleridge Lane is less than a year old and is absolutely loaded with “bells and whistles" that the builder is no longer offering! Nestled in the sought after Five Forks area, +/-.2 miles from the MESA soccer complex, this energy efficient home is situated on a +/-.57 acre level lot with a brick & stone façade and private backyard bordered by nature! The interior of the home is truly breathtaking! A double door front entrance opens to a dramatic two-story Foyer designed with a multi-tiered chandelier, traditional wainscoting, heavy crown molding and wide planked hardwoods that continue throughout the main level living areas. You will love entertaining in the elegant formal Living Room punctuated by a coffered ceiling and in the Dining Room that includes an octagonal tray ceiling, 5’ wainscoting and a butler’s pantry with custom glazed cabinetry, granite countertops and a marble subway tile backsplash! No detail was overlooked in the centrally located Great Room where you will find a gas log fireplace with floor to ceiling stacked stone surround, audio-visual built-ins with beadboard accents, and a bay window that provides unhindered views of the backyard. No expense was spared in the gourmet Kitchen! In addition to an efficient design, it also includes loads of glazed cabinetry, granite countertops and marble subway tile backsplash that all coordinate with the butler’s pantry. The Kitchen also provides the family chef with a wonderful center island workspace, and full stainless-steel appliance package that includes double wall ovens a gas cooktop! A glass door in the adjoining Breakfast Area leads to a covered stained concrete patio an open patio that’s perfect for weekend cook-outs! Also, be sure not to miss the main level Home Office, Guest Suite, Powder Room and Arrival center! The upstairs is just as special as the main level of the home. An incredible Master Suite will beckon you at the end of a long day with its relaxing bedroom & connecting sitting area that gives the second gas log fireplace. Luxury details such as his & her granite topped vanities, garden tub, custom tile shower with pebbled floor, and a to-die-for room sized closet (8x24) make the Master Bath extra-special! Three more secondary bedrooms each with private access to a bath can be found upstairs along with an amazing Media/Bonus Room that also features a bay window and recessed lighting. Other important details include a discreet side entry three car Garage, ridiculously low utility expenses, tankless hot water heater, upstairs Laundry Room and a covered front porch that’s perfect for enjoying beautiful Carolina weather!
- MLS® #1379582
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentAmanda Rountree
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address209 Coleridge Lane
- SubdivisionStonewood Manor
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 7:01pm EST.