Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Bernice Snow Road, Greer
This equestrian's dream property is situated just minutes away from highway 101 in Greer. Approximately 11 acres is being offered which includes a large single level home, in-ground swimming pool, a barn with second living quarters, and a huge detached garage. Pull into the driveway through the gates, and you will be in awe of this gorgeous estate. The home has a renovated kitchen with bamboo flooring and new appliances. The main living area is open with a double-sided fireplace and has a total of about 1200 square feet that you can leave open or divide into separate rooms if you desire. The bedrooms and office are nestled on the opposite side of the home from the kitchen. You will find the beautiful in-ground pool with large deck area within the private backyard. As you walk towards to back of the property, you will see 2 large buildings. The building closest to the home is the 72' by 52' barn which has 9 stalls. Also, in the barn, there is a second living quarters with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, and an area that could be converted to a kitchen. The water and power to this building have been separated from the main living quarters at the home. Next you will see a 1200 sq ft 2-car detached garage featuring a workshop area. There are rolling pastures and a riding area around the perimeter of the property. The seller also owns the adjacent properties. 201 Bernice Snow Road is .8 acres with the house and front yard, and the owner is offering a large portion of adjacent acreage totaling 11 acres that will deed to 201 Bernice Snow Road at closing. A drawing of the total area being offered is available upon request. Seller is also offering the home with pool, not including the barn and detached garage, on 2 acres for $297,000. Please contact me for details and to set up your appointment today!
- MLS® #1379508
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRyan Rosenfeld
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address201 Bernice Snow Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Vinyl, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 9:46pm EDT.