Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Kingswood Circle, Simpsonville
125 Kingswood Circle offers everything you need and more. Situated on 1.6 acres backing up to Gilder Creek, there is an abundance of privacy with a flat backyard for hosting parties or for kids to play. You will notice the meticulous care the original owner has given this custom home. With a 3 car, high ceiling garage, and 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 master suites, this home is incredibly spacious. All the living areas offer hardwood flooring and 9-foot ceilings. The kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances including a gas range, granite countertops, and a beautiful island. With the sun room located beside the kitchen which opens to the expansive great room, the main living area is perfect for entertaining and family living! The downstairs has 3 large bedrooms with a dining room and office. The master suite downstairs is spacious and offers access to the sun room through the French doors. The master bath offers marble flooring with a large garden tub and separate shower. Upstairs you will find the media room, large recreation room and 3 additional bedrooms. If this seems like it could be a good fit for you, contact me for a private showing and be more impressed when you visit in person!
- MLS® #1379504
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRyan Rosenfeld
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address125 Kingswood Circle
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorHardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 6:01pm EST.