Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 S Main Street, Simpsonville
This is one special property! An amazing home on 1.12 acres in Downtown Simpsonville. This large family home is within a short walk to the shopping and dining of charming, historic Downtown Simpsonville - coffee, ice cream, pizza, craft beer - you name it. Formerly, the highly adored Garden House Bed & Breakfast, which operated since 2003. This special home offers an amazing opportunity to a new family. The current owners are retiring after many beloved years of hosting guests from all over the world and serving as the site of many beautiful weddings. The original small home on this property was built around 1905, while a major renovation and addition was finished in 2001, growing the home to over 7000sf with 5BR, 7.5BA and a third floor recreation area (or owner’s suite). The massive back porch overlooks the gorgeous yard and gardens for which this home is known. The yard extends deep into a magical woodland garden with towering trees, wildlife and pathways. The front door welcomes you to a huge foyer area with soaring ceilings. The main level has grand 11’ ceilings, a large dining room, parlor, laundry and massive great room with casual dining with three sets of double doors to the covered porch. The gourmet kitchen offers a 6-burner gas range, ice machine, wine fridge, warming drawer, walk-in pantry and room for four stools at the counter. Also on the main level is the master suite with French doors to the covered porch, dual vanity, gas fireplace, jetted tub, walk in shower, water closet, his & her walk in closets and new quartz countertops. The second level offers four private ensuite bedrooms and a cozy study/lounge with two full walls of built in book shelves. The top floor is reached by another grand double staircase leading to a large space that can accommodate a recreation area or double as an additional 6th bedroom with large walk-in closet and sewing room. Outside you’ll find a potting shed with power and water, 2-car detached garage and additional parking with river rock. The entire yard is irrigated. There is parking for up to 20 cars on the property. Convenient to so much including I-385, Heritage Park, Hillcrest Memorial Hospital and Fox Run Country Club. Downtown Greenville is a 20 minute drive.
- MLS® #1379317
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentTom Marchant
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address302 S Main Street
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops – Quartz, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 7:31pm EST.