Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Paddington Avenue, Greenville
From the moment you enter through the double mahogany doors into this downtown beauty, you will notice the many custom extras. Hardwood floors throughout the downstairs, 2 story foyer and open floor plan make this home very desirable. There are 2 bedrooms on the first floor- one could be used as a study/office if not needed for a bedroom. Upstairs are 3 more roomy bedrooms and 2 full baths. Downstairs you will find a very large dining room opening into the custom kitchen with an overabundance of cabinets and storage. There is a walk-in pantry as well as a large laundry room. From the great room, you can walk out onto the screened porch overlooking a creek and waterfall. You can sit on this porch and listen to the water rushing below. There is a deck with a gas line for your grilling pleasure, also. Underneath, there is a golfcart port with garage door or it could be a workshop or extra storage. The master bedroom features a double trey ceiling with recessed lights. The master bathroom is a showplace with separate vanities, shower, and jetted tub. There are 2 master walk-in closets, one with a custom designed storage system. The house has a security system and the yard has a full sprinkler system. A 2 car garage offers great parking space. All of this is located in a gated community very close to downtown Greenville. Make an appointment to see this one soon.
- MLS® #1378925
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Water Access, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarol Houston
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address22 Paddington Avenue
- SubdivisionAvondale West
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.