Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1001 S Church Street Unit 306, Greenville
Come see this can’t-miss, mid-century modern, two-story condo in downtown Greenville. It boasts an open floor plan on the main floor, with granite countertops on the center island in the kitchen, professional appliances, and designer lighting. The main floor has a master bedroom with a tile shower along with a half bath and laundry room/pantry. Unit 306 is the closest unit to the professional quality gym and the saltwater pool that is overlooked by this unit’s balcony. Take a trip down the spiral staircase and check out the built in projector opening that can provide a 105” inch screen on the wall in the living area. Downstairs you will also find a second master bedroom as well as a second entrance to the unit on the 2nd floor that makes the whole condo handicap accessible thanks to the elevator. Inside the third bedroom’s closet you will find another hidden surprise in this one-of-a-kind condo: the open shelving in the back can slide out of the way and open up to your personal workshop or extra storage…INSIDE YOUR CONDO!! This unit has two separate, high-efficiency HVAC units that have led to a 12 power bill average below $70 per month. HOA fees cover water supply, trash, recycling, all cleaning and maintenance of common elements, and access to the fitness center and pool. Along with all of these amazing features you will also have 3 parking spaces inside the gated section of the parking lot, 2 separate storage areas (one on the second floor for nearby convenience and one on the first floor perfect for bike/garage storage), and 1 amazing home to share with your friends and family. There’s so much happening outside the Brio to add to everything else that this unit has to offer inside! This corridor of downtown is growing quickly including the upcoming $1 Billion renovation of County Square. Just down the street you can find tons of great food at Sidewall Pizza, Biscuit Head, Toss Pizza, Farm Fresh Fast, and more before heading to the brand new Cancer Survivors Park, Falls Park, and down the Swamp Rabbit Trail straight into the heart of gorgeous downtown Greenville before you know it. Do not miss out on this unbelievable downtown condo that gives you all of the features of a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath house with all the convenience and amenities that the beautiful Brio has to offer.
- MLS® #1378731
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- StyleContemporary, European
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Handicap Access, Pool-In Ground, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Kitchen, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing AgentGraham Rogers
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address1001 S Church Street Unit 306
- SubdivisionThe Brio
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Elevator, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:31am EDT.