Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Watkins Bridge Road, Greenville
Move In Ready 3 bed 2 bath home that is close to the Swamp Rabbit Trail and Furman University, and convenient to downtown Travelers Rest and Cherrydale Point shopping center. Welcomed by an oversized driveway and covered front porch, this single level, open concept floor plan is perfect for today’s buyers. The vaulted ceilings and hardwood laminate floors bring in lots of natural light. The formal dining room lends plenty of space for Thanksgiving dinner or get togethers. The kitchen includes a smooth top range, dishwasher and refrigerator all overlooking the great room. The great room opens to the spacious covered back porch (with a sink!) leading to the fenced yard, great for kids or pets to play. Off the great room, walk through the french doors to your home office or playroom. The owner suite includes a full bath - with garden tub and separate shower, walk-in closet, linen closet, and additional counter space. Additional storage can be found in the garage or outbuilding. HVAC new in 2018 and roof is only 6 years old! Bring your offer today!
- MLS® #1378605
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Assigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesDoor Opener, Assigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeremy Russell
- Listing OfficeRe/max Reach
- Address31 Watkins Bridge Road
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 6:31pm EST.