Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Brockman Avenue, Greenville
REDUCED!!!! SELLER HAS DROPPED PRICE FOR SECOND BATHROOM ADDITION -- OR WILL ADD SECOND BATHROOM AND ADD TO PRICE!!! WHAT A CHARMER IN GREAT LOCATION AND PRICED TO SELL!!!! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS PICTURE PERFECT HOME! -- The large screened/tiled floor and no maintenance porch will be the first Plus! Step inside to this Bungalow which will make you feel you are in a Cottage Magazine with charm throughout! All new tilt-thermal pane windows with Plantation Shutters. There is a $6,000 new bathroom (BathFitters) with a GREAT shower and lots of updates. The kitchen is very functional with gas stainless steel stove with double ovens and refrigerator -- and there is a cozy breakfast room for meals or just visiting with coffee! The Master Bedroom connects to another bedroom which would make a GORGEOUS MASTER BATHROOM SUITE! The plumbing is there and it has a white tiled floor which all it needs would be bathroom fixtures, etc. OR there is room in the master bedroom for a half-bath. Large laundry room with lots of storage is separate and has plenty of storage. Only a change of paint colors -- and you have an HGTV exquisite! A detached garage with workshop and a covered porch for relaxing and enjoying the beautifully landscaped yard with lots of detail and a complete irrigation system. AND DID I MENTION minutes to , Swamp Rabbit Trail, Furman University, 7 minutes to downtown Greenville --shopping, schools, churches, etc. Too many features to note -- SHOW AND SELL!!! THIS HOME IS ONE OF A KIND.
- MLS® #1378576
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Patio
- ParkingWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesWorkshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarolyn Sims
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address111 Brockman Avenue
- SubdivisionSans Souci Hts
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Other, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 10:31am EDT.