Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Simpsonville
This beautiful estate home has it all! Gorgeous two-story master on the main home with five bedrooms, three-and-one-half baths, three car garage, a 1.5 acre home site that backs up to the woods and an unfinished basement. The unfinished basement is ‘roughed in’ for an open area perfect for gaming, a guest suite with private bathroom, powder room, storage closet and media room. You will also enjoy the private storage area underneath your third car garage, perfect for storing lawn equipment. Walking in the home you will pass a beautiful rocking chair front porch. The two story open air foyer greets as you enter the house filled with gleaming Birch Edisto hand scraped hardwoods throughout the main floor. To your right will be your formal living room or study complete with French doors. To the right you will have your dining room decked out with all of the finest moldings, coffered ceiling and formal butler’s pantry with gorgeous craftsmen style white cabinets and Royal White white quartz counter tops. The family room with cathedral ceilings and gas fireplace has a large, bright sunroom full of windows to enjoy the beautiful views and your morning coffee, and a 20x12 screened in porch located directly off the family room. The family room flows seamlessly into the open breakfast room that is filled with windows to capture all that natural light and the beautiful views of your private, wooded home site. The stunning kitchen boasts beautiful Royal White quartz counter tops, white craftsman style cabinets with double roll tray drawers, upgraded cabinet construction, soft close hinges, 3x12” Artigiano Italian Alps backsplash, a large Flagstone gray center island, GE Profile stainless steel double ovens with gas cook top, built-in microwave, dishwasher and large walk-in pantry. Your first floor master suite has trayed ceilings, two large, separate walk-in closets, lovely sitting area that overlooks your wooded backyard, luxurious bath with huge 6ft tiled separate shower and 6ft garden tub, double sinks, Flagstone gray craftsman style cabinets and gorgeous Bianco Marina quartz. Upstairs you'll find four additional bedrooms, two full baths with beautiful Flagstone gray cabinets and Moonlight Granite, an open loft area and a flex room perfect for an exercise room, homework room or add a closet and make this your 6th bedroom. This is a gorgeous home filled with loads of upgrades that any family would enjoy! Make sure you come see this beautiful home and private, wooded home site before it’s gone!
- MLS® #1378448
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionRiver, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentStacy Brown
- Listing OfficeNew Home Star Sc, Llc
- SubdivisionCoachman Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 7:01pm EST.