Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Simpsonville
The Byrnes floor plan is a one and a half story, beautiful Craftsman-style home situated on a stunning 1.27 acre culdesac home site backing up to beautiful pasture land. Walking up the front porch steps you will notice the beautiful brick and Pinehurst Blend dry-stacked stone elevation on a crawl space with attached 3 car garage with plenty of additional parking for guests. Upon entering the front door you will notice the gleaming Birch Satilla hardwoods that flow through out the main floor except the bedrooms and beautiful Agreeable Gray Sherwin Williams award winning paint color. The kitchen features Bianco Marina quartz counter tops with 3x12 Artigiano Italian Alps backsplash, gorgeous white cabinets with upgraded cabinet construction, soft close drawers, a large center island, bar area, stainless steel GE Profile series gourmet kitchen package and Bluetooth music port. The garage entry leads to a mud room with built in Flagstone stained maple shelving and coat closet. The master bedroom has a beautiful vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan, sitting room, door to your covered porch and a cozy gas fireplace perfect for those chilly nights. The master bathroom has a luxurious bath with split his and hers quartz vanities with Flagstone stained maple cabinets, deep soaking tub, 5ft tiled walk-in showing with bench, linen closet, water closet and massive walk-in closet. The secondary bedrooms are across the family room from the master bedroom along with a full bathroom with linen closet and laundry room with built in utility sink. Upstairs is an open loft over-looking the family room, bedroom with large walk-in closet, full bathroom and 400sf of unconditioned walk-out floored attic storage space. Perfect for storage and not having to use those pesky attic stairs. Last but not least, you have a beautiful covered porch over-looking your 1.27 acre home site and the untouched pasture land behind your home. Make your appointment to see this absolutely beautiful craftsmen style home before it is too late!
- MLS® #1378438
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentStacy Brown
- Listing OfficeNew Home Star Sc, Llc
- SubdivisionCoachman Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 8:01pm EST.