Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
503a Round House Point, Salem
The rare opportunity to own a home on Lake Jocassee is now here! Known as the Lake Tahoe of the East, Lake Jocassee is a mountain lake known for its cool, clear waters, even in late July, thanks to its own micro-climate. With limited homes and property available, you'll find privacy in abundance. The home features breathtaking views of the lake from nearly every point, thanks to the floor to ceiling windows. When you first see the home from shore, you'll note the three car garage and workshop. Step through the custom carved front door into paradise! The floor to ceiling windows in the living room give you a breath taking view of the lake. Enjoy the view with a cozy fire in the double sided fireplace. The master bedroom enjoys more great views of the lake, a spacious walk-in closet, bathroom with custom tiled shower, and access to one of the FOUR sunrooms in the home. The kitchen is open, with a large dining area, lots of cabinet space, a SubZero refrigerator, warming drawer, and gas cooktop. The kitchen leads to the second sunroom, which has a door out to the large, half-circle deck overlooking the lake. Downstairs you find the den, which also commands a great view of the sparkling waters. It features a wet bar and a second fireplace. There are two bedrooms and two more full bathrooms downstairs, as well as two more sunrooms. A home office gives you a great space to work in. Storage rooms and closets abound with storage space! One of the downstairs sunrooms leads to a patio that is the same size as the deck above. This lot is dockable - the seller has permission to build a dock, but hasn't needed one. This home is just a short drive from Greenville, and is approximately 2.5 hours to Charlotte, Atlanta, and Columbia. Come today and find out why National Geographic heralds Lake Jocassee as one of the Last Great Places! Life on the lake is just better, and life on THIS lake in the Blue Ridge Mountains is HEAVENLY!
- MLS® #1378392
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentWilliam Kennedy
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address503a Round House Point
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 19th, 2018 at 8:16am EST.