Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2378 Roper Mountain Road, Simpsonville
Magnificent and one-of-a-kind! This custom built 10,000 sq ft. estate completely custom designed, sits on over 8 acres, along a private drive. The beautiful home includes 5 bedrooms, 6 full and 2 half baths. Soaring 14 ft ceilings as you enter, gorgeous crown molding and engineered hardwoods throughout main living area. French doors open from both living room and sun room, spanning the entire width of the front porch. Enormous living room with gas fireplace, adjoins gourmet kitchen to create a grand space for entertaining. The spacious master suite features a sitting area with gas fireplace, double sink vanity, tiled walk-in shower, separate jetted soaking tub, walk-in dressing room and private balcony. Lower level includes 3 additional bedrooms, laundry & kitchenette, dining room and theater room. Attached 3-car garage and tons of storage. This estate also includes a detached self-contained guest house with 3 full bedrooms and 2 full baths. Equally impressive on the outside with well-maintain grounds. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1378191
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tri/Split Level
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentSharon Wilson
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address2378 Roper Mountain Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 16th, 2018 at 7:01pm EST.