Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
633 Altamont Road, Greenville
Are you looking for luxury, privacy, no HOA, mountain views, and nearly two acres of land less than ten minutes from downtown Greenville? If so, look no further. This brick stunner is one of a kind. It has been completely renovated by the seller. The main level was transitioned to a completely modernized, open concept plan. New hardwoods, new gourmet kitchen, new salt water pool, sauna (with shower), a second kitchen, level entertaining land, fenced in yard and tennis courts make this home an absolute hidden jewel. The main level living room has gas logs and the lower level living room has a large wood burning fireplace. You will feel like you are living in a mountain retreat when you are really five miles from downtown! The laundry room is on the main level but could also be on the lower level, in the second kitchen. The downstairs living space could easily serve as an in-law suite. Tons of storage include a walk up attic, garage, workshop and walk in crawl space. This home has been featured on the Greenville Garden Tour and has lovely gardens. In the winter, there is a 180 degree view of Greenville. The pool was built in 2013 but converted to a salt water by the seller. Downstairs has an infrared sauna with attached shower. The second kitchen has an attached wet bar. There are two covered porches and a large front patio with new outdoor lighting and a large back trex deck. You will not find this much land with views of the city, privacy and luxury this close to downtown Greenville. Schedule your tour today!
- MLS® #1377867
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentCate Thompson
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address633 Altamont Road
- SubdivisionParis Mt
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 6:31pm EST.