Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1909 Pleasant Hill Road, Greer
Take a swing on an Old Oak tree out over the spring fed pond. This beautiful home tucked away on 10 acres belongs to a local artist. The atmosphere is set with custom details and decor. The quaint 4 bedroom home is tucked away overlooking the pond and pasture. Cozy home feeling as you snuggle around the rock fireplace, in the open living space with cathedral ceilings and hardwoods. Entertain in the Kitchen (special cabinetry, granite counters and appliances). Downstairs, there's a separate living quarters, you can host guest in the log cabin bedroom with private bath and separate entrance to the house. There's additional unfinished space with 220 electrical, lights and wood stove, oh.. lets not forget; kids indoor ball pit! Soak up the beauty of nature on the screened porch and deck and enjoy bountiful wildlife! On the property owners encounter deer, hawks, a huge variety of songbirds, and flocks of turkeys nearly every day. Mallards, mergansers, wood ducks, and otters are regular visitors to the pond. The pond is spring fed and well stocked with shell-cracker and bass. Catch craw fish in the creek. Host a wedding or event in the custom 50x60 hanger with a kitchen (stove, refrigerator, and garden sink)and bar area. This amazing 3000 sq. ft. has separate electric meter, lofty high ceilings, and a stage area. Unique Opportunity, 10 beautiful acres also features creek, pastures, and a barn. Use the 1700 sq.ft. enclosed barn, with full size loft for business, car collection or hay.There is a 400 sq.ft.climate controlled work space within the barn. Raise some cattle, plant a vineyard, or turn it into a beautiful wedding venue. Opportunities are unlimited.
- MLS® #1377667
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAlicia Waynick
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address1909 Pleasant Hill Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingPropane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 2:46pm EDT.