Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Brookton Court, Greer
Better than new, this one year old custom home features a spectacular open floor plan that welcomes you from the minute you walk in through the double 5' mahogany doors. This French County, Arthur Rutenberg, "Asheville Model" home offers a spacious and open floor plan with a contemporary theme. The elegant design makes this home truly breathtaking inside and out. At the heart of the this exceptional home, you'll find an expansive Great Room that opens to a luxurious kitchen. The heart of the kitchen features bright white cabinetry ,quartz counter tops, glass tile back splash , stainless appliances, and an expansive island with abundant seating for casual dining, and enough counter space to serve as a buffet for a large formal or informal gatherings. The Great room's french door's can easily be opened blending the outdoor living with interior comfort, making the core of this home ideal for entertaining guests. The large E-Zee-Breeze porch (three season room) is private and overlooks the wooded back yard. Additionally, the first floor includes a luxurious Owner's suite with large closet, dual vanities, and elegant walk-in shower. The second level opens up to a spacious Club Room/Game Room with pocket doors, three additional bedrooms all with walk-in closets and on-suites, and a large step down Bonus perfect for gym or extra storage space. The overall design of this incredible home is exactly what buyers are looking for, without having to build it. Why build when you can move right in?
- MLS® #1377622
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Other
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLisa Antonelli-mcdowell
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address14 Brookton Court
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 6:01pm EST.