Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
317 Hampton Avenue, Greenville
Come experience Resort Living in downtown Greenville! This property has everything you would be looking for on vacation in your own private home oasis. The home features five fireplaces perfect for sitting around on one of these cold winter nights. Next, grab a glass a wine and go warm up the hot tub to unwind from a long of week at work. Then come spring you will be preparing the pool for sunbathing, exercising or dare we say some pool parties! Don’t forget your custom designed carport comes with a pool bar, perfect for mixing up those favorite summer time drinks. Did we mention, 317 Hampton Avenue offers all these features just a short walk from Greenville's Main Street within the astounding Hampton Pinckney Historic District! Additionally, the home is also only a short walk from the Swamp Rabbit Trail and will have convenient access to the new Unity Park. This magnificent home features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with over 3,100 square feet. The home has been completely remodeled consistent with the style and decor of the time, while being updated to include all of today’s modern luxuries. Additional amenities include steam shower in the master bathroom, and a gourmet kitchen perfect for entertaining. The home also offers spacious porches great for enjoying the beautiful fall evenings either around the fire pit or on the swing. This home truly is built to enjoy every season both inside and out. The carport that was added features rear private gate entry, electricity and water, and additional storage space. There are also two additional off street parking spaces in the front. Other major updates to the home include all new HVAC systems (2016), new roof (2016), completely repainted inside and out (2016), and refinished hardwoods (2016). This home is a must see and offers a wonderful opportunity to live in one of Downtown Greenville most prized neighborhoods. Not to mention 317 Hampton Avenue is on the historic home registry as the Morgan James house. What a rare chance to live in your own private resort and own a piece of Greenville history! Come take a tour today!
- MLS® #1377474
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built1895
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHistoric Area, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Carport 1 Car
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Carport 1 Car
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichael Mumma
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address317 Hampton Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 15th, 2019 at 7:31pm EST.