Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Chatsworth Road, Greer
A true masterpiece! Located in the prestigious Chatsworth community, 116 Chatsworth Road is privately tucked away on a +/-1.6 acre wonderfully private cul-de-sac lot. Designed for entertaining, this one owner custom brick home showcases elegant & casual living areas as well as a Gunite pool with a diving rock & spa! An extended driveway framed by brick pillars and lush landscaping delivers you to the front of the home where a stately full brick façade and neatly manicured beds full of seasonal plantings are sure to “wow!” Marble flooring with an inlaid medallion decorates the two-story Foyer inside the home along with a grand switchback staircase, multi-tiered chandelier and impressive built-ins. Entertaining is easy, thanks to the formal areas of the home. A pocket door leads to a cozy Living Room anchored by a gas log fireplace while the Dining Room showcases hardwoods with an inlaid border, a wide span of windows, butler’s pantry with glass front accents, and bold architectural columns. Oversized archways frame the centrally located Great Room that also showcases wide planked hardwoods, floor to ceiling windows overlooking the outdoor living areas, audio-visual built-ins and a balcony overlook. The amazing Kitchen could be the envy of most restaurants in town! It’s custom cabinetry, commercial grade appliances (Thermador, Fisher & Paykel, Sub Zero) and enormous center island will inspire the chef to create gourmet delicacies. The Kitchen is also equipped with a contemporary tile backsplash, curved snack bar, pull out spice racks, and a walk-in pantry. Just down the hall you will find a luxury Master Suite with a room sized Carolina closet, his & her furniture quality vanities, a corner set Jacuzzi tub and an enormous custom tiled walk-in shower with a rainfall head, multiple body jets and casement style windows. The main level also gives a Home Office that’s perfect for those “work from home” days, a conveniently placed half bath, enormous Laundry Room and a friendship entrance with an adjoining arrival center! Four more secondary bedrooms are located upstairs along with three full baths, a massive Bonus Room, access to loads of unfinished attic space, and a Loft with a custom designed workstation. The finished terrace level of the home is just as special as the upper levels. It gives a Media Room, second Bonus Room with an adjoining Kitchenette, the sixth bedroom, the fifth full bath, Flex Room and an unfished storage space with double personnel doors that open to the backyard. Exterior amenities include a shady screened porch with a gazebo ceiling, 20x19 tiled deck, green space galore, full site sprinkler system, and a three-car side entry Garage.
- MLS® #1377425
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentCy Bagheri
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address116 Chatsworth Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 6:01pm EST.